Sunday, December 30, 2012



Hello Djaelani,

How are you?
Long time no hear from you!
Hope everything is fine with you and your wife.
I still think of our adventure every day.
For me and my sister Indonesia was a very beautiful hollyday.

Thanks my friend, and hope one day we will meet again.

Arthur.
Dari: Arthur <a.vertommen8@upcmail.nl>
Kepada: kojel1974@yahoo.co.id
Dikirim: Kamis, 22 November 2012 22:04
Judul: Re: Hello

Yes, you say it right!

We both see you as our brother.
It's good to hear about the warung, and that everything is okay!
Trees has made the Lemper, and it was very good.
Have you seen Aep recently? He is mata gelap! HAHA. We had fun he?

Look at the picture I send you. It's Trees granddaughter!! Her name is Cis.
We all greet you from Holland!

Your brother from Holland,
Arthur

Djaelani with Client

Djaelani with Client
my foto

With Client

With Client

My Foto

My Foto
Sunset at Volcano